Rabu, 29 Maret 2023

CONTOH SOAL DAN JAWABAN LATIHAN BAHASA INGGRIS




 1. “We are very tired.”, they said.

                        

                      

        B. They said they were very tired.

2. “You work very hard.”, my mother said to me.

     

    B. My mother told me that I worked very hard.

3.“We have a lift very often but it doesn’t work.”, 

he said.

     

  

C. He said they had a lift very often but it didn’t work.   

4.  “I am going to Brighton tomorrow.”, said he.

               

C. He said he was going to Brighton the following day.   

5.  “We have to go now.” Susan said.

               

           

A. Susan said that they had to go then.     

6. “I am going away tomorrow, mom.”, the son said.

 

B. The son told his mom that he was going away the next day.

7. “I’ll wait for you until you come”, she said to Nam.

      

   

D. She told Nam she would wait for him until he came.

8.  “I must write some letters now.” my brother said.

      

 C. My brother said he had to write some letters then.     

9. “I’ll tell you about this tomorrow, Mary. ” said Tom.

C. Tom told Mary that he would tell her about that the next day.

10. “I have something to tell you” Kerry said to Cheryl.

      

    B. Kerry told Cheryl he had something to tell her.

  

11.He said, “My wife has just bought a diamond ring. ”

  

A. He said that his wife had just bought a diamond ring.

    

12.  “I will come with you as soon as I am ready”, she said to Philip.

D. She told Philip she would come to see him as soon as she was ready.

13.  “I wrote to him yesterday”

     .

    

D. She told me she had written to him the day before.

14.  “He is talking to your sister”, She said to me.

     

   

C. She told me he was talking to my sister.   

15. “You will like my sister when you meet her”

C. He told me I would like his sister when I met her.             

    

16.  “I didn’t meet Susan last week”

D. He said he hadn’t met Susan the week before.

17 “I didn’t break your watch”

  

A. The boy told the girl he hadn’t broken her watch.   

19. “I found a lot of mistakes in your plan”. Catherine said to Kevin.

C. Catherine told Kevin she had found a lot of mistakes in his plan.

19  “I have just seen your mother this morning”.

B. Laura told Lewis she had just seen his mother that morning.

20.  “We are ready to come with our friends”

      

    

D. They told us they were ready to come with their friends.

Load comments